Nagorno-Karabakh

Current Operations


Personal Representative of the Chairman-in-Office on the Conflict Dealt with by the OSCE Minsk Conference

(OSCE Other Field Activities)
Begin: 08/95

More Information

News


Armenian, Azerbaijani presidents hold 'constructive' talks on Karabakh (16.10.2017)

[…] A joint statement issued after the talks by the Armenian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers and the co-chairs of the Minsk Group (France, Russia, and the United States) said that "the meeting took place in a constructive atmosphere."

Mediators call for restraint following cease-fire violations in Nagorno-Karabakh (05.07.2017)

The co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group mediating talks between Baku and Yerevan are “urgently” calling on all sides in the conflict over Azerbaijan’s breakaway Nagorno-Karabakh region to cease military actions.

Three separatists reported killed under fire from Azerbaijan in Nagorno-Karabakh (17.06.2017)

Azerbaijani forces have killed three Armenia-backed separatist soldiers on the front lines of the breakaway Nagorno-Karabakh region, the separatists' self-described defense ministry said.

Nagorno-Karabakh’s gathering war clouds – ICG report (01.06.2017)

Armenia and Azerbaijan are once again on collision course along increasingly active front lines in and around Nagorno-Karabakh. Mediators Russia, France and the U.S., should pressure Yerevan and Baku to tone down inflammatory rhetoric, agree to talks and take steps towards peace.

International mediators condemn cease-fire violations in Nagorno-Karabakh (20.05.2017)

International mediators brokering a peaceful solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict condemned recent cease-fire violations in the region in a statement issued on May 18.

Azerbaijan hits Armenian missile system in Nagorno-Karabakh (15.05.2017)

[…] According to the AP news agency, Azerbaijan's Defense Ministry said its forces on May 15 "destroyed an Osa air defense system along with its crew." The ministry added that the system's deployment near the line of control was a "provocation" and a threat to Azerbaijani aircraft.

Armenia-backed separatist soldier killed in clash in Nagorno-Karabakh (02.03.2017)

Armenia-backed separatists said on March 1 that one of their soldiers was killed in clashes with Azerbaijani forces along the boundary of the breakaway Nagorno-Karabakh region. Nagorno-Karabakh's self-declared defense ministry said Azerbaijani forces had been violating cease-fire agreements all day.

<< First < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next > Last >>