ZIF continuously develops and conducts Specialization Courses with the aim of bridging gaps in the skill profiles of civilian personnel in peace operations. Through regular feed-back from members of the ZIF Expert Roster deployed in the field and other experts and personnel of international organizations, specific training needs are identified and added to ZIF's course program.
If you have questions about a course, please contact us at training(at)zif-berlin.org.
Our Specialization Courses:
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
- Rule of Law
- Supporting Peace Negotiation & Mediation Processes on Track I
- Comprehensive Approaches in Multi-dimensional Peace Operations (CAMPO)
- Mentoring & Advising
- Integrating Gender into Peacebuilding Training
- Women, Peace & Security
- UN Staff Officers Course (UNSOC)
- UN Mission Planning Exercise (LGAN)